"Oh my God" i don't know where to start, it was the very 1st time my husband and i ever been to Tobago since we are adults it was just once or twice when we were little and the 1st time we left Trinidad. This was for our Honeymoon which was in September, we had a lovely special.Just driving up the hill to the reception area was bliss full, what a wonderful view from the restaurant, the staff was very nice, from checking in, then to the bar,the rum punch was the bomb, oh and our flying bartender he was so sweet although he was drinking more than us, and drinking big to ehh 'hennessy-straight', that bird just added to the villas welcomeness. Driving further up to our Villa num:8 THE RAVEN WAS BREATHTAKING coming out of our car and the sweet breeze that greeted us made us both stretched out and received it, that felt best.Entering the villa made us both feel like royalty ,the pool was to die for, the garden surrounded the villa was fabulous, our outside guests the birds were great ,they even posed for a few pictures.As the day cooled into the night,my my my the sunset was BREATH........TAKING AWAY, it made a perfect ended evening each day that we was there. the bedrooms, the kitchen,the balconies from both bedrooms upstairs wonderful view, the bathrooms they were all well kept, every part of that villa was up to mark(i wish my house could be like it).Our housekeeper was so kind and friendly she did a great job with our stuff, our chef who cooked for us (felt like taking you home with us)was best.I WOULD RECOMMEND THE VILLAS AT STONEHAVEN to anyone and of course we will be back to this Fabulous place we called home away from home.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set on a hillside with spectacular ocean views on the west coast of Tobago, The Villas at Stonehaven is one of the finest luxury resorts in the Caribbean. The resort is an exquisite collection of elegantly appointed three and four bedroom Villas set in ten acres of beautifully landscaped tropical gardens. Villa amenities include spacious indoor and outdoor living & dining areas; private infinity pool and spectacular ocean views. Your own daily personal housekeeper attends to your needs and will cook delicious meals on request. Villas are immaculately furnished and feature large air-conditioned bedrooms with en-suites, full kitchens, barbeque areas and ample dining and living space. The accommodation makes for the ideal choice for couples seeking a romantic retreat; families requiring a holiday home, or groups of friends wanting their own space and independence.By day, indulge in an in-room spa service, visit the nearby beach or explore the delights of Tobago. Evenings begin with a sun-downer complete with spectacular sunsets, to be enjoyed on your private terrace or mingling with other guests poolside at the Clubhouse bar and pool.The Pavilion Restaurant, open for lunch and dinner serves delicious Caribbean and Continental Cuisine and also offers room service.The unique setting of this luxurious boutique resort also provides an unforgettable venue for weddings, small conferences and other special events. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, LoveHolidays, Odigeo, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your The Villas at Stonehaven reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Villas At Stonehaven Hotel Black Rock
- The Villas At Stonehaven Tobago, Trinidad And Tobago