My Trini friend instructed our tour driver to take us to this place for lunch because it was upscale and had an 'infinity' pool at the restaurant and a great view of the sea. All turned out to be true.
We ordered lunch then enjoyed the view of the pool and gorgeous Caribbean sea. We were the only two in the entire lunch then another couple traipsed in then vanished. After lunch we requested the attendant if we could view a villa and were promised by their staff we would. 45 minutes later it did not happen, we telephoned our driver who showed up so we left. Obviously, the inattentiveness has lost them a potential customer.
The only person of any enthusiastic demeanor I encountered over three days was our driver, Wayne! He was kind, informative, patient, accommodating and trusting. The rest sadly, seemed disinterested, inattentive and appeared misplaced in the hospitality industry.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set on a hillside with spectacular ocean views on the west coast of Tobago, The Villas at Stonehaven is one of the finest luxury resorts in the Caribbean. The resort is an exquisite collection of elegantly appointed three and four bedroom Villas set in ten acres of beautifully landscaped tropical gardens. Villa amenities include spacious indoor and outdoor living & dining areas; private infinity pool and spectacular ocean views. Your own daily personal housekeeper attends to your needs and will cook delicious meals on request. Villas are immaculately furnished and feature large air-conditioned bedrooms with en-suites, full kitchens, barbeque areas and ample dining and living space. The accommodation makes for the ideal choice for couples seeking a romantic retreat; families requiring a holiday home, or groups of friends wanting their own space and independence.By day, indulge in an in-room spa service, visit the nearby beach or explore the delights of Tobago. Evenings begin with a sun-downer complete with spectacular sunsets, to be enjoyed on your private terrace or mingling with other guests poolside at the Clubhouse bar and pool.The Pavilion Restaurant, open for lunch and dinner serves delicious Caribbean and Continental Cuisine and also offers room service.The unique setting of this luxurious boutique resort also provides an unforgettable venue for weddings, small conferences and other special events. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Travel Republic (UK), 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Villas at Stonehaven reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Villas At Stonehaven Hotel Black Rock
- The Villas At Stonehaven Tobago, Trinidad And Tobago