We stayed at the villas at Stonehaven and no one wanted to go home. We were on a windsurfing trip at Pigeon Point and fell in love with Tobago and the Villas. The villas are incredible, the outdoor living room, dining room and private infinity pool were all beautiful. The furnishings, well equipped kitchen, laundry, large bathrooms, linens, etc. were all fantastic. We had a rental car and shopped so we ate in all nights except for our arrival night when we ate at the restaurant. Our housekeeper was lovely, great advice about the island, she gave us shopping lists, and then prepared great local dishes for us. The villas are large, ours was actually four bedroom and four and 1/2 bath. The staff at the hotel is great. We were well cared for in this luxury home and its spoiled us for any other location. I can't wait to return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set on a hillside with spectacular ocean views on the west coast of Tobago, The Villas at Stonehaven is one of the finest luxury resorts in the Caribbean. The resort is an exquisite collection of elegantly appointed three and four bedroom Villas set in ten acres of beautifully landscaped tropical gardens. Villa amenities include spacious indoor and outdoor living & dining areas; private infinity pool and spectacular ocean views. Your own daily personal housekeeper attends to your needs and will cook delicious meals on request. Villas are immaculately furnished and feature large air-conditioned bedrooms with en-suites, full kitchens, barbeque areas and ample dining and living space. The accommodation makes for the ideal choice for couples seeking a romantic retreat; families requiring a holiday home, or groups of friends wanting their own space and independence.By day, indulge in an in-room spa service, visit the nearby beach or explore the delights of Tobago. Evenings begin with a sun-downer complete with spectacular sunsets, to be enjoyed on your private terrace or mingling with other guests poolside at the Clubhouse bar and pool.The Pavilion Restaurant, open for lunch and dinner serves delicious Caribbean and Continental Cuisine and also offers room service.The unique setting of this luxurious boutique resort also provides an unforgettable venue for weddings, small conferences and other special events. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, TravelUp and Booking.com so you can book your The Villas at Stonehaven reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Villas At Stonehaven Hotel Black Rock
- The Villas At Stonehaven Tobago, Trinidad And Tobago