Spent 8 nights at Stonehaven. Generally a very relaxing experience within a well furnished and comfortable villa. There were just two of us in a 3 bedroom apartment so space was never an issue. The wi-fi was non existent for the first four days which was a major drag. The admin team provided a portable wifi widget but still the reception was patchy. Before the work police/trolls get excited about me needing wi-fi, relax, it was for Spotify.
There was considerable traffic noise from the main road at the base of the slope. Last but not least the mozzies were the worst I have ever come across. Coils, creams, bands, sprays - the mozzies just kept on coming! Needless to say this was not something the resort could control.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set on a hillside with spectacular ocean views on the west coast of Tobago, The Villas at Stonehaven is one of the finest luxury resorts in the Caribbean. The resort is an exquisite collection of elegantly appointed three and four bedroom Villas set in ten acres of beautifully landscaped tropical gardens. Villa amenities include spacious indoor and outdoor living & dining areas; private infinity pool and spectacular ocean views. Your own daily personal housekeeper attends to your needs and will cook delicious meals on request. Villas are immaculately furnished and feature large air-conditioned bedrooms with en-suites, full kitchens, barbeque areas and ample dining and living space. The accommodation makes for the ideal choice for couples seeking a romantic retreat; families requiring a holiday home, or groups of friends wanting their own space and independence.By day, indulge in an in-room spa service, visit the nearby beach or explore the delights of Tobago. Evenings begin with a sun-downer complete with spectacular sunsets, to be enjoyed on your private terrace or mingling with other guests poolside at the Clubhouse bar and pool.The Pavilion Restaurant, open for lunch and dinner serves delicious Caribbean and Continental Cuisine and also offers room service.The unique setting of this luxurious boutique resort also provides an unforgettable venue for weddings, small conferences and other special events. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Hotels.com, Priceline, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, getaroom.com, HRS and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Villas at Stonehaven reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Villas At Stonehaven Hotel Black Rock
- The Villas At Stonehaven Tobago, Trinidad And Tobago