My family stayed in stonehaven villas last year and can only say good things. The staff were extremely professional, helpful and friendly. Our maid was one of the nicest people you could meet, after a few meetings we felt that she was part of the family, she was great with the our kids (10 and 12) she cooked better than any of the resturants. The manager of the complex was extremely helpful, any problems we had were dealt with immediately and completlly to our satisfaction. The food served in the resturant was excellant. One of the nicest touches was when the manager sent lunch to our villa when it had been raining all morning, this was totaly unexpected but greatly appreciated.
The complex offers complete privacy, the surroundings are remarkable, the villa is in our opinion perfection, and the staff are by far the most professional and friendly that we have ever come across.
we will be returning.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set on a hillside with spectacular ocean views on the west coast of Tobago, The Villas at Stonehaven is one of the finest luxury resorts in the Caribbean. The resort is an exquisite collection of elegantly appointed three and four bedroom Villas set in ten acres of beautifully landscaped tropical gardens. Villa amenities include spacious indoor and outdoor living & dining areas; private infinity pool and spectacular ocean views. Your own daily personal housekeeper attends to your needs and will cook delicious meals on request. Villas are immaculately furnished and feature large air-conditioned bedrooms with en-suites, full kitchens, barbeque areas and ample dining and living space. The accommodation makes for the ideal choice for couples seeking a romantic retreat; families requiring a holiday home, or groups of friends wanting their own space and independence.By day, indulge in an in-room spa service, visit the nearby beach or explore the delights of Tobago. Evenings begin with a sun-downer complete with spectacular sunsets, to be enjoyed on your private terrace or mingling with other guests poolside at the Clubhouse bar and pool.The Pavilion Restaurant, open for lunch and dinner serves delicious Caribbean and Continental Cuisine and also offers room service.The unique setting of this luxurious boutique resort also provides an unforgettable venue for weddings, small conferences and other special events. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com and TravelUp so you can book your The Villas at Stonehaven reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Villas At Stonehaven Hotel Black Rock
- The Villas At Stonehaven Tobago, Trinidad And Tobago