“Pleasantly surprised!!!!”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Tan Tan apartment
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Josanne A
Chaguanas, Caroni, Trinidad and Tobago
“Pleasantly surprised!!!!”
Reviewed 1 August 2016 for a stay in July 2016
people found this review helpful

I had been planning this week trip for a while. Checked out many places on TripAdvisor and made the decision to stay here.
Best decision ever!!!
The week I came across was the ever popular Great Fete Weekend in Tobago. Areas close to the party central like Pigeon Point, Crown Point, Bon Accord and even Buccoo I wanted to avoid. I was looking for privacy, quiet and relaxation with nearby beaches and pool (water baby I am LoL).
Everything that you see on this page is what you will get and more.
Beautiful and exquisite is how I describe this Place. You feel safe and secure. Essentially worry free. Private even though you are apart of the semi rural community.

I spent 7 days and my stay included the first 2 days of breakfast, 2 vouchers for dinner at the Seahorse Restaurant (8 min walk) for anyday i chose and complimentary tour to the Nylon Pool. All I said was wow!! All this was worth every cent and more!

Heather the caretaker is so very helpful and warm. She has real 'sweet hand' which in Trinbago slang means she can cook really well. Anything you need or want she's just a call away and very accommodating. She even baked me a cute delicious sweet bread which she didn't have to but she's being herself!!!
So as I draw to the end of my stay it's a bit sad because I have to return to the real world *sigh*
This escape has been so therapeutic and almost fantasy like.
When ever I can take time come across to Tobago (my 2nd home) I will definitely spoil myself again to come back here!! 1 week preferably because I think a weekend will be too short.

Mr. & Mrs...
Tunapuna
“Yearwood ”
Reviewed 4 May 2016 for a stay in May 2016
person found this review helpful

Indecisive? I'm a 40yr old guy with a wife not much younger. Our first wedding anniversary was upon us. Robbie's place Tobago was recommended as a premium get away resort. From travel plans to your experience they offer great advice, help and contacts. Our stay was welcomed with a complementary bottle of wine. The self contained unit is designed with comfort, convenience and luxury in mind. On our anniversary night we had a personalized dinner provided by the house chef. Witch exceeded all our expectations. As men we don't always get it right. I made my wife very happy and it was shown in all expressions if you know what I mean.

Jodi R
“Simply Fantastic”
Reviewed 19 December 2015 for a stay in November 2015
person found this review helpful

The vacation property is 5mins walk from 2 beaches and a fort, I simply loved my morning strolls. Love to look at the sunset from the fort as well in the evening. The 1 bedroom unit my husband and I shared was very nice with modern amenities throughout. The property is private, well kept and the atmosphere relaxing. We stayed a week and was treated with a local dish on the third day, fantastic. Management was very nice, and helpful. Will definitely be back!!!

shaphan20...
Trinidad
“Friendly, safe, peacefully surroundings.”
Reviewed 15 December 2015 for a stay in December 2015

spend my ten year anniversary there it was beautiful my wife love it, already talking about next time. A well designed peaceful apartment with round the clock access to the pool, with no unnecessary disturbances, great surroundings in a very peaceful quite part of Tobago, also walking distance to the fort. Management an company are very helpful ready to assist you in having a good stay there. Most important is great food an that is not a problem to have once with a simple request, overall a excellent place for a vacation

Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Monique R
Texas
“Excellent accommodations!”
Reviewed 14 December 2015 for a stay in December 2015

We were amazed at how nice this place is! The food that was offered was also fantastic. Will definitely be staying there again!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing