I spent 6 days at the resort. Actually it was my first trip to Castara. The Naturalist Beach Resort affords you the opportunity to have a quiet and relaxing vacation while at the same time sharing in the life of the village. I stayed in the Dolphin apartment, which overlooks the sea . The room was very comfortable, with all amenities including air conditioning, and was cleaned daily. One nice gesture was the bowl of watermelon waiting for me in the refrigerator when I arrived. Staff were very friendly and always willing to share important information about things to do and places to visit. One activity not to be missed is a visit to the village clay oven for freshly baked bread and other goodies. I will definitely recommend the Resort for anyone who wants to get away from the hectic life.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Naturalist Beach Resort provides a charm that brings people together and has a great number of returning guests listed as "VIP's" The perfect type of settings to sooth you and allows you to totally unwind Simple recipe , forget you are a tourist, communicate and everything will fall into place as most of our guests do fit into our family like atmosphere and community spirit ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers and Booking.com so you can book your Naturalist Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Naturalist Beach Hotel Castara
- Naturalist Beach Resort Tobago/Castara