The location is decent. The Chinese restaurant is awesome. The staff is quite charming.
As another review indicated the facilities are indeed dated! WiFi is not free- ridiculous.
The beach is mmmmmm okay, usually a bit crowded if your looking for beach chairs.
Check--in is not at all smooth. More importantly, the facility is clean, the rooms have been renovated thus making the bathrooms comfortable. Again, what they don't have in modernity they have in charm. The casino looks like someplace my dead grandmother would have hung out.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Surrounded by lush greeneries and crystal clear waters, wellness and serenity await at this resort. Situated on the northwest coast of Mahe Island, the largest island in Seychelles, discover the fulfillment of a vacation filled with excitement and enjoyment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Holiday Gems, Travel Republic (UK), Priceline, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Hotel.de, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Berjaya Beau Vallon Bay Resort & Casino - Seychelles reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Berjaya Beau Vallon Bay Resort & Casino - Seychelles Hotel Victoria
- Berjaya Beau Vallon Bay Resort And Casino - Seychelles
- Berjaya Beau Vallon Bay Resort & Casino - Seychelles Mahe Island