“A trip to remember a lifetime”

Berjaya Beau Vallon Bay Resort & Casino - Seychelles
Ranked #4 of 7 Hotels in Beau Vallon
Reviewed 15 July 2014

I had the opportunity to travel to the beautiful island of Seychelles and with a minimum budget I managed to stay in Berjaya Beau Vallon Bay Resort a 03 star property. The hotel is said to be one of the oldest existing property in Seychelles. But looking at the well kept environment the property does not portray its age. Its definitely a value for money. The beach of the hotel is simply superb. The management has also been very customer orientated whereby on every Friday's (i guess) a GM cocktail is held at the lounge and guest may share their staying experience with the General Manager himself. Food outlets is plenty in the property. This gave me a doubt of the 03 star property... They had a Indian Outlet with the best Naan Bread and Chicken Tikka, Italian Restaurant which is by the beach and my favorite, a Chinese restaurant which serves the best Sour Plum Pork Rib, a Tepayaki which faces the pool and a lively chef which entertains you while cooking and the breakfast outlet called Parrot. Besides this they also a beautiful Lounge which was showcasing the World Cup matches and the days with out matches they have got a superb in house band by Mr Ron. Im for sure going back to this place for a vacation.

Room Tip: Superior Room with Jacuzzi Chinese Outlet Plum Sauce Pork Rib Indian Outlet Naan Bread Tepayaki S...
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
4  Thank Maanoj N

999 - 1,005 of 1,942 reviews

Reviewed 14 July 2014

My family and I stayed at this property for about 5 days and i must say it has been all the money's worth. the hotel is located at one of the best places and has all the amenities one can ask for.

The hotel staff is extremely courteous and helpful. right from the check in to check out my experience was perfect.

had the option of Indian food as well which was of great help being a vegetarian.

Mr. Gulab Rai, the General Manager is an excellent person to connect with and his staff is just awesome

Would recommend anyone looking at a great poperty at the right value.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank yatish19
Reviewed 14 July 2014

We stayed at this hotel for one week during Christmas of 2013. The flight from Nairobi to mahe Island is shy of 3hrs and is a comfortable flight. Seychelles is as real as the postcard pictures, a beautiful resort and not overly touristy. Booking and paying for the hotel was easy and done online via the travel agent.

the room we stayed in was spacious and the décor, for a hot tropical island was crisp. there was some repair works going on in one of the wings but there was little or no disturbance at all. the beaches are super clean and the customer service across all the different places was great if not exceptional. the cost of food is a tad bit on the higher side but nothing to make us starve. There was a limited choice of restaurants but less is more for me since eating is not one of my vices.

There are tour companies conveniently located on site to organise for catamaran trips to the islands. I chose to go for the trip to Pralin Island which was quite nice save fr the return ferry trip on a very rainy afternoon and the sea was VERY choppy. it was however a day really well spent

Overall very happy with the hotel, would definitely go back or recommend it

Myotomes

Room Tip: I always go for the first floor. sadly there are few rooms facing the sea but this should not be a d...
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Myotomes
Reviewed 29 June 2014

My husband and I went on holidays to Seychelles. We stayed at Berjaya Beau Vallon Resort. We enjoyed our stay as Hotel Services were really good. Staff was always ready to serve us at their best. Being Vegetarian, I thought I will struggle to find good food, but Berjaya has an Indian Restaurant which served us the best vegetarian dishes, I have tasted best Paneer at Berjaya. Indian chef is just outstanding with his cooking, I loved his food. Chinese Restaurant was very good too and Chef made special efforts to make vegetarian food for us. I felt overwhelmed by the great service.

I enjoyed eating local fruit Jambu which was in the Hotel Garden, every morning I picked them up and ate best organic fruit.

The room was very clean and well equipped, amenities were very good, Jacuzzi was relaxing. Very good beach location at very reasonable price compare to other hotels on Beau Vallon Beach.

All the staff at the Berjaya Beau Vallon was very welcoming and friendly, they advised us about the Island and answered all our questions. As Berjaya Hotel Group has another Berjaya hotel at praslin, we were given free of charge transfer for a night to stay at Praslin Hotel, which best fitted with our plans as we wanted to go the Praslin and La Digue.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
6  Thank Alpa G
Reviewed 29 June 2014 via mobile

Stay for 2 weeks. Very nice staff.
Breakfast is okay.
Room service food is terrible.
Pizzerias restaurant is terrible. Quality vs price not good at all.
Teriyaki restaurant very good. The chef has good recommendation and inform you if the meat is good quality.
Buffet average.
Evening is very quiet.
For long stay, I would recommend coral strand.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank PiLaurent
Reviewed 25 June 2014

I am a travel manager for a travel agency in East London , South Africa and have recently taken a group of 32 clients,family and friends for a week holiday at Berjaya Beau Vallon Bay Resort and Casino. What a wonderful stay had by all ! The hotel has a great location and is within walking distance of lots of eateries. Rooms are comfortable and we loved the refurbished bathrooms. We were greeted warmly upon arrival and the hospitality of the staff and manager was great ! I would feel confident to recommend this hotel to my clients. Thanks for a lovely stay.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
2  Thank CherylTravelagent
Reviewed 24 June 2014

Stayed at Berjaya 10days in June , we were lucky to get one of the refurbished rooms, of one The superior room the bathroom had a Jacuzzi and a large showers. rooms were clean, air conditioning was great and worked. Staff were friendly and were more than happy to help, they also organised a accommodation transfer to praline island were they also have a hotel, this was swift and trouble free. Breakfast was good, however would suggest the have more Vegetarian options We exceptionally enjoyed the Indian food, the chef was brilliant and cooked exceptionally well food, always happy to cook to our taste, as we enjoy spicy food, Staff also took time out to chat, any issues we had were sorted promptly. Management also took time out to talk to us, would highly recommend this hotel.

Room Tip: if you possible upgrade or choose a superior room, Jacuzzis is great and large modern rooms.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Sunset Beach Hotel
Sunset Beach Hotel
#3 of 3 in Glacis
Le Meridien Fisherman's Cove

Been to Berjaya Beau Vallon Bay Resort & Casino - Seychelles? Share your experiences!