We arrived in Seychelles from a one week stay in Mauritius at La Pirogue, after one incredible week and the best service received.
The disappointment were written all over our faces upon checking in to what felt like a hostel or student accommodation. We informed reception a day before and highlighted our requirements, I am not sure who were more surprised upon receiving us the staff or us, the rooms weren't ready. Rates that was send to us via email was incorrect, we ended up having a dispute in the lobby 11pm at night. My father had received business rates at the hotel,and I have received industry rates, the later were better priced but they refused to honor these rates. I have never been treated bad by any GM at hotels, being involved in the hotel industry myself I was shocked. Managers are supposed to resolve issues or offer alternative solutions not leave guests feeling unwelcome and humiliated. They were suppose to come back to us the next day with a solution, but never did. The rooms were dirty, I found hair on our bed and crumbs under the table glass top. The previous guests wine and pizza were left in the fridge and the phones were sticky. We were hesitant to eat at the hotel, due to hygienic conditions. Except for the front desk and GM the remaining staff were very friendly and helpful. The pool and beach are nice, but I would never go back to this hotel. Coming from Dubai and compared to our standards this was a 2 star. Images are misleading and does not reflect the true conditions of this hotel. Even the reception area was dirty and in need of maintenance. The only attraction point here was the turtle camp outside the property which my daughter loved visiting.
We left for La Digue 3 days later and fortunately had the best time at Le domaine de l'orangeraie!!! A definate recommendation.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Surrounded by lush greeneries and crystal clear waters, wellness and serenity await at this resort. Situated on the northwest coast of Mahe Island, the largest island in Seychelles, discover the fulfillment of a vacation filled with excitement and enjoyment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Travelbag, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick and Cancelon so you can book your Berjaya Beau Vallon Bay Resort & Casino - Seychelles reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Berjaya Beau Vallon Bay Resort And Casino - Seychelles
- Berjaya Beau Vallon Bay Resort & Casino - Seychelles Hotel Victoria
- Berjaya Beau Vallon Bay Resort & Casino - Seychelles Mahe Island