The anticipation of the Seychelles was...well, lets just say we couldn't sleep for days before we left.
Upon arrival in Mahe, we were greeted at the airport by the local travel guides & taken through to our hotel in the North of Mahe.
Much of what we weren't expecting seemed to be available & much of what we were expecting wasnt available - funny that..
We had booked a deluxe room so those of you who may know the hotel, we were off thru the garden & into our room situated on the left hand side of the hotel.
The rooms are clean & have all the basics..the linen was ALWAYS clean (no sand in my linen). Everything was good & clean but i guess could do with an update. All the rooms are airconditioned & all rooms have safes for personal belongings etc which actually work. The daily room service girls were bubbly, friendly & always left our room with fresh flowers picked from the garden on our bed, next to the bed, in the bathroom. quite delightful.
Perhaps we were fussed over as the hotel staff where aware of our party arriving for our wedding, perhaps not. I got the feeling that the staff are always that friendly.
The wedding was catered for well. Apart from a miscommunication regarding the look of the cake, everything was good. We could not have asked for better service.
Beware, the hotel restaurants are expensive, especially the chinese/japanese restaurant. wow! the pizzeria is nothing to write home about but gets a job done & the staff are pleasant enough, apart from one evening.
The beach is clean & maintained. Lifeguards are on the beach everyday.
We miss the Seychelles everyday since our visit & long to return. We would probably not stay at the same hotel again, but not thru lack of service etc., but rather to get a better feel for other hotels, positions, beaches etc.
We recommend this hotel to anyone who is penny conscious but would still like to visit the Seychelles & have fun. We had a lovely time & would visit again in a heartbeat. Good luck.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Surrounded by lush greeneries and crystal clear waters, wellness and serenity await at this resort. Situated on the northwest coast of Mahe Island, the largest island in Seychelles, discover the fulfillment of a vacation filled with excitement and enjoyment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotelopia, Agoda, Hotel.de, Holiday Gems, Travelbag and Odigeo so you can book your Berjaya Beau Vallon Bay Resort & Casino - Seychelles reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Berjaya Beau Vallon Bay Resort & Casino - Seychelles Hotel Victoria
- Berjaya Beau Vallon Bay Resort And Casino - Seychelles
- Berjaya Beau Vallon Bay Resort & Casino - Seychelles Mahe Island