We stayed at the Berjaya in June 09 for our honeymoon we were told when booking that we would be upgraded to the deluxe room as it was our honeymoon we was not and spent 8 nights in the main block. The corridoor leading to the room looks like a run down hospial corridoor luckly when you get in your room it is a bit brighter. The room we had was an ajoining room and you could hear everything the people were doing in the next room as if they were in the same room. Beach that the hotel is on is great but the watersports arr expensive food in hotel ok but again for a burger and chips its about 20 euro, weather was great very hot a few showers but there were welcome. To be honest we were a bit dissapointed with the seychelles alround its a pretty place but there is not a lot to do. We are glad we have been but woud not go back, please let ,me know if you want any further advise.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Surrounded by lush greeneries and crystal clear waters, wellness and serenity await at this resort. Situated on the northwest coast of Mahe Island, the largest island in Seychelles, discover the fulfillment of a vacation filled with excitement and enjoyment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Agoda, Travelbag, Holiday Gems and Hotel.de so you can book your Berjaya Beau Vallon Bay Resort & Casino - Seychelles reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Berjaya Beau Vallon Bay Resort & Casino - Seychelles Hotel Victoria
- Berjaya Beau Vallon Bay Resort And Casino - Seychelles
- Berjaya Beau Vallon Bay Resort & Casino - Seychelles Mahe Island