Berjaya Beau Vallon Bay Resort & Casino - Seychelles
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Sun Resort(Mahe Island)
  • Pool
Savoy Resort & Spa(Beau Vallon)
View Hotel
Clef des Iles(Mahe Island)
Romance Bungalows(Beau Vallon)
  • Breakfast included
  • Breakfast included
2,154 results
All reviewsprem singhsecurity supervisorchinese restaurantindian chefsuperior roomtikaspecial thankswater sportshouse keepinggreat hospitalitymahe islandbeau vallon baybeautiful beachfront officeamazing locationbeach sideearly check
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 11 July 2010

Seychelles is the perfect destination for leisure holidays and honeymooners too. The beaches are excellent. We stayed at the Berjaya Beau Vallon Bay Resort in Mahe and Berjaya resort in Praslin. Both the resorts have an amazing location and beautiful beaches. The staff was very good. The resort in Mahe also has an Indian restaurant. The food was really good and the chefs were went out of the way to serve us better. So we did not miss the Indian food over here!

Do visit this amazing country!!

Rushi and Rasika.

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled as a couple
3  Thank rasikavartak
Reviewed 9 July 2010

The hotel is situated at the best location of all in the whole complex of the Seychelles islands. The beach of the hotel is the best! Just perfect!
It provides all the facilities that someone may need to spend fantastic holidays. This includes dive centre, pool amenities, gym, and many restaurants good restaurants.

The room is service is good and the cleaning staff really does great job with clean sheets and towels every day.

It suites to any class of people and I would recommend this hotel to anybody wants to spend some magnificent time here to this paradise on earth.

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 July 2010

Me and my hubby were planning for our second honeymoon for about an month. However after searches and contacts v selected seychelles as the destination to spend quality time together. And after place what came in our mind was gud hotel, however before selecting the hotels i read reviews and selected berjaya as my hotel and trust me guys it ws worth coming at this hotel and destination. i admit that seychelles is an island and due to that its pretty expensive but trust me u wnt regret after being at this resort and place. Staff of Berjaya were exptremely helpful and freindly. The hotel is very clean and provides various facilities for which you dn,t have to worry and plan. I suggest you all to plan your trip to seychelles and select berjaya trust me you will make your holidays memorable forever. Me and my hubby had best time here and we really dn,t wnt to come back but hard luck need to go and take away all the swet memories with us.

• Stayed: June 2010, travelled as a couple
1  Thank rockswave
Reviewed 2 July 2010

From our arrival to checkout, the general manager (Ken), his assistant (Irene), and his entire staff was extremely helpful in providing every accommodation we needed. I have rarely seen such a professional staff that was willing to assist in everything from recommendations of places to visit and eat to the right locations to dive, snorkel, and enjoy the multitude of activities the island community had to offer.
I would highly recommend this resort to any family or group traveling to Seychelles. If you want to experience first rate service, come here.

• Stayed: June 2010, travelled on business
1  Thank dotyam
Reviewed 16 May 2010

Last october my boyfriend and I had a wonderful stay at Berjaya hotel. The hotel have a nice pool area and severel restaurants wich is not as expensive as restaurants in some of the other islands. Many people will say its high prices but since I am from Norway I was surprised that the prices was not higher. The buffet is more expensive but I don`t think you will eat there every day. The breakfast was the best I have had in a hotel for a long time!
Our standard room were better than I expected after reading here. It seemed newly painted. But it didnt have a balcony wich is the only thing I missed.

I didnt find the staff especially rude as some others. They are a bit slow but that thes seychelle way of living so just be patient.

If you are planning a trip to the seychelles I will recommend to stay at severel islands. Because of the lack of lights in the streets most people stay at the hotel area after it gets dark. It can be a bit booring going at the same restaurants for severel weeks. The beau vallon beach is ok, but the Seychelles had much better beaches than the beau vallon.

• Stayed: October 2009, travelled as a couple