Travelling around all those beautiful Fiji-Islands as a son-and-father-adventure-trip the "Blue Lagoon Beach Resort" was exceeding our expectations by far. Beautiful beach, friendly staff, luxurious Beachfront-Villa only a very few steps from the sea, great food and excellent diving. What else to say? It's worth travelling all the long way down from Europe. One of the best places we've ever been.... We do recommend taking the Beaver-seaplane (at least one way), operated by local Turtle Airways, which is an amazing experience. You'll love it.....
Peter and Nick from Germany
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A new stylish resort located on one of the best beaches in the Yasawas. Right in the middle of the blue lagoon region, the resort is located on a white sandy beach with all tide swimming. Dive shop, snorkeling and many activities. Open planned restaurant and bar with espresso bar and live music nightly. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, Hotels.com and Odigeo so you can book your Blue Lagoon Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Blue Lagoon Beach Hotel Nacula Island
- Blue Lagoon Beach Resort Fiji/Nacula Island