This really was a fantastic stay on a beautiful paradise island. The room was wonderful, the staff were so friendly and welcoming. The view from the beach front rooms is absolutely stunning. The food was great (bread and cakes delicious) with lots of variety and huge portions. We stayed in Villa 1 which was close to the Dive shop and also where the supply boat loads and offloads, so it could be a bit noisy at times, but it was also wonderful to see the new arrivals and departures - each being welcomed or waved goodbye in true Fijian style!
I would highly recommend this resort for individuals, families, couples and any other combination of travellers. Well worth the travel time (over 30 hours from the UK),
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A new stylish resort located on one of the best beaches in the Yasawas. Right in the middle of the blue lagoon region, the resort is located on a white sandy beach with all tide swimming. Dive shop, snorkeling and many activities. Open planned restaurant and bar with espresso bar and live music nightly. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Agoda and Booking.com so you can book your Blue Lagoon Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Blue Lagoon Beach Hotel Nacula Island
- Blue Lagoon Beach Resort Fiji/Nacula Island