This was our second time to Blue Lagoon Beach Resort and we were still amazed with the beautiful beach and reef, relaxed atmosphere, very friendly service, great food and very comfortable accommodation. The outdoor showers are great and the rooms are spacious and comfortable. We stayed at the beachside villas and loved the direct access to the beach as well as the private hammock and deck chairs.The managers Sarah and Gustav and their wonderful staff are fantastic. They were very obliging in organising combined surprise 50th and 18th birthday dinner on our beachside villa deck. The chef cooked up an amazing banquet which was served by the wonderful Blue Lagoon staff. We can not thank all the staff and managers enough for our wonderful stay there. Blue Lagoon met all our expectations and more. We plan to return again in the near future. This is the perfect place to relax and unwind. We would love to keep this place a secret but the secret is out there. If you're after 'cruise ship' style resorts, then this is not the place for you, try the Shangri-La or other mainland resorts with the hundreds of tourists and 'all you can eat' all day. If you are after a piece of Fiji then you'll appreciate this place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A new stylish resort located on one of the best beaches in the Yasawas. Right in the middle of the blue lagoon region, the resort is located on a white sandy beach with all tide swimming. Dive shop, snorkeling and many activities. Open planned restaurant and bar with espresso bar and live music nightly. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Odigeo, Agoda, Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Blue Lagoon Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Blue Lagoon Beach Hotel Nacula Island
- Blue Lagoon Beach Resort Fiji/Nacula Island