This was our first trip to Fiji and we thoroughly enjoyed it. We have no comparisons, but for us the appeal was the relative intimacy and casual charm of a 1 beach, 1 pool, 1 restaurant/ bar place. We were also enamoured by the affinity the resort has to the local village, with the majority of staff coming from there. We stayed in the Palm Villa (top end) which was incredibly spacious with an outdoor beach front area. Great variety and quality of food, and the kitchen was very accommodating - preparing fresh meals for our 6 month old baby. If you are planning to go with a baby or young kids, please bear in mind in that the hospital is on the mainland and not accessible during the night (as you need to take a boat or seaplane). I mention this as our bub surprised us with a raging fever one night, which was probably more distressing than usual given the relative remoteness of the island. The management team did not hesitate to contact the local doctor on the island who then very kindly travelled by boat to see us. Thankfully our bub was ok in the end however i'd suggest bringing infant panadol etc as the medical centre in the village relies on a basic range of supplies. There was a range of accommodation at the resort (dorms upwards) which in our mind made for a more interesting mix of guests. Our sincere thanks to the management and staff for making us feel very much at home during our stay and for lavishing our children with so much warmth.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A new stylish resort located on one of the best beaches in the Yasawas. Right in the middle of the blue lagoon region, the resort is located on a white sandy beach with all tide swimming. Dive shop, snorkeling and many activities. Open planned restaurant and bar with espresso bar and live music nightly. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your Blue Lagoon Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Blue Lagoon Beach Hotel Nacula Island
- Blue Lagoon Beach Resort Fiji/Nacula Island