My boyfriend & I stayed here for 2 nights and had an incredible time. We stayed in a garden bure complete with outdoor sunbed, hammock and an outdoor bathroom too! It was stunning not to mention very clean.
The food at the resort was delicious and there was a decent selection of meals to choose from.
The sea was crystal clear and great for snorkelling, with no strong current or big waves.
All the staff were incredibly helpful and couldn't do enough for you.
Thank you for a fantastic stay!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A new stylish resort located on one of the best beaches in the Yasawas. Right in the middle of the blue lagoon region, the resort is located on a white sandy beach with all tide swimming. Dive shop, snorkeling and many activities. Open planned restaurant and bar with espresso bar and live music nightly. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda and Hotels.com so you can book your Blue Lagoon Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Blue Lagoon Beach Hotel Nacula Island
- Blue Lagoon Beach Resort Fiji/Nacula Island