Wow - what a fabulous place to stay, for both families and couples. We had 5 fabulous nights here and would definatley come back. The food is amazing and fresh. We staying in a Garden Villa, which was very clean, but doesnt have a fridge or tea or coffee making facilities that the new villas have (Villas 19-25), however tea and coffee are always avalible in the resturant.
The snorkling and mountain walks are great and a must to do.
I would encourage everyone to spend some time here. (Tip) get the Yasawas Ferry there then the sea plane back, which only takes 30min by air, direct to the airport).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A new stylish resort located on one of the best beaches in the Yasawas. Right in the middle of the blue lagoon region, the resort is located on a white sandy beach with all tide swimming. Dive shop, snorkeling and many activities. Open planned restaurant and bar with espresso bar and live music nightly. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, Odigeo and Hotels.com so you can book your Blue Lagoon Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Blue Lagoon Beach Hotel Nacula Island
- Blue Lagoon Beach Resort Fiji/Nacula Island