The garden villas are big, with a beautiful bathroom out back. The bed is nice and the pillows are good. Service is kind, fast and always with a smile. The food is great and you get decent size portions, they make awesome fish and chips (had it five times). The activities we tried were nice but they didn't offer as many each day as the other resorts. The beach is great and the snorkeling is really good. We saw squid, octopus, sea horse, giant clams etc. just 20 meters off shore. The only two negative parts for me were the expensive drinks and the lack of tanning beds on the beach. Highly recommended.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A new stylish resort located on one of the best beaches in the Yasawas. Right in the middle of the blue lagoon region, the resort is located on a white sandy beach with all tide swimming. Dive shop, snorkeling and many activities. Open planned restaurant and bar with espresso bar and live music nightly. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda and Odigeo so you can book your Blue Lagoon Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Blue Lagoon Beach Hotel Nacula Island
- Blue Lagoon Beach Resort Fiji/Nacula Island