This is not a five star place, but I would not have asked for a different experience. I stayed in the dorm which has about 10-15 beds in it but burres are also an option with space for 2 people. My favorite part of staying here was the friendly staff. The woman who manages the place is incredibly hospitable and treated us like family. They made it a point to learn our names and paid a lot of attention to us. I did a dive with Blue Lagoon next door and saw that it was not as intimate as Oarsman's because there were many more people staying there. Cons of Oarsmans would have to be the bathrooms, they are pretty dirty but if you don't mind that too much, you'll be okay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated beside one of the worlds best all-tide swimming beaches is Oarsman's Bay Lodge in the remote Yasawa Islands in Fiji.Stay in simple, traditionally built bure accommodations. We offer deluxe or family style bures for groups, dormitory style for backpacking and budget conscious guests. Adventurous travellers can pitch tents and camp out on our grounds, or be swept away for a night or two on your own private island. Oarsman's Bay Lodge will exceed your expectations of what a Fijian holiday can be! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Evoline ltd, Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your Oarsman's Bay Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Oarsman`s Bay Hotel Nacula Island
- Oarsmans Bay Hotel
- Oarsmans Bay Resort
- Oarsman's Bay Lodge Fiji/Nacula Island