I loved everything about Octopus! The people working there are amazing. All Fijian people are incredibly friendly, but Octopus staff even more!
The food was great and various. Fresh fish and home-baked bread were delicious!
Needless to say, the resort is located in a place so stunning that you feel just lucky to be there.
Beautiful and quiet beach.
Fantastic snorkelling very close to the shore.
Funny quiz night!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The minute you step onto the beautiful mile long, golden sand beach at Likuliku Bay, you will be on ‘Fiji Time’. You will find some of the best snorkeling and diving in Fiji, just step outside your front door. Our beautiful reef is only a few meters from the shore, and is a protected marine reserve. Octopus boasts some of the warmest, friendliest smiling faces anywhere in the world, come and meet the “real Fiji”. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Agoda, Hotels.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Octopus Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Octopus Hotel Waya Island
- Octopus Resort Waya Island
- Hotel Octopus
- Octopus Resort Fiji/Waya Island