This place exceeded all my expectations. Food was excellent. Facilities great. Do as little or as much as you want. The array of nationalities was like a melting pot. People from all over the world. It really was like a piece of heaven. Wouldn't waste time stopping in Nadi next time, going straight over to the resort. Had the beachfront bure and it was worth every cent waking up to the view of the rolling surf. I am so glad I picked this resort - thank you trip advisor.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The minute you step onto the beautiful mile long, golden sand beach at Likuliku Bay, you will be on ‘Fiji Time’. You will find some of the best snorkeling and diving in Fiji, just step outside your front door. Our beautiful reef is only a few meters from the shore, and is a protected marine reserve. Octopus boasts some of the warmest, friendliest smiling faces anywhere in the world, come and meet the “real Fiji”. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Odigeo, HostelWorld, Agoda, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Octopus Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Octopus Hotel Waya Island
- Octopus Resort Waya Island
- Hotel Octopus
- Octopus Resort Fiji/Waya Island