This must be on your list of places to stay in Fiji, it's a beautiful place with such friendly people who are so accommodating you won't want to leave! We were only there two nights but the staff enabled us to do all we wanted despite not fitting into the normal schedule, we can definitely recommend the manta ray snorkel trip and night snorkelling on the incredible reef just on the front of the resort. The food was gorgeous, just like at Blue Lagoon their linked resort, and offered plenty of activities in and out of the water. We would also recommend a sea plane transfer as the views are awesome with such contrast of the coral and mountains, you won't miss the longer boat transfer!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The minute you step onto the beautiful mile long, golden sand beach at Likuliku Bay, you will be on ‘Fiji Time’. You will find some of the best snorkeling and diving in Fiji, just step outside your front door. Our beautiful reef is only a few meters from the shore, and is a protected marine reserve. Octopus boasts some of the warmest, friendliest smiling faces anywhere in the world, come and meet the “real Fiji”. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HostelWorld, Booking.com, Priceline, Agoda, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Octopus Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Octopus Hotel Waya Island
- Octopus Resort Waya Island
- Hotel Octopus
- Octopus Resort Fiji/Waya Island