This place is gorgeous. I felt like I was in a dream. The bures are very cute. Thatched roofs, mosquito netting over the large beds, the open ceiling in the shower. You have two lounge chairs outside for your exclusive use, and a hammock, as well. Lots of vegetation makes you feel like you're very secluded. Would have been nice to have at least one chair in the bure. Bit of an ant problem in the bathroom, but it's hard to keep them out with a large opening in the ceiling. The staff was very friendly. Alcoholic drinks seemed kind of expensive, $20 fiji. Met some very nice people and overall the experience was wonderful. I would definitely recommend this resort.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The minute you step onto the beautiful mile long, golden sand beach at Likuliku Bay, you will be on ‘Fiji Time’. You will find some of the best snorkeling and diving in Fiji, just step outside your front door. Our beautiful reef is only a few meters from the shore, and is a protected marine reserve. Octopus boasts some of the warmest, friendliest smiling faces anywhere in the world, come and meet the “real Fiji”. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, HostelWorld, Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Octopus Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Octopus Hotel Waya Island
- Octopus Resort Waya Island
- Hotel Octopus
- Octopus Resort Fiji/Waya Island