Had a lovely 3 day stay in the depths of winter. Mostly warm with some clouds and some sun. Very good food, good selection of activities though the water was too choppy to snorkel for us. We took the strenuous guided hike to the top of the island for amazing views. Our beachfront bure was simple, not fancy. A hermit crab greeted us under our bed. Lovely swimming pool to hang out at. Children are welcome and the staff seemed to enjoy interacting with them. Drinks at the bar were good, not spectacular, and rather pricey. All in all a very relaxing place that supports the local village in an impressive way.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The minute you step onto the beautiful mile long, golden sand beach at Likuliku Bay, you will be on ‘Fiji Time’. You will find some of the best snorkeling and diving in Fiji, just step outside your front door. Our beautiful reef is only a few meters from the shore, and is a protected marine reserve. Octopus boasts some of the warmest, friendliest smiling faces anywhere in the world, come and meet the “real Fiji”. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Agoda, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Octopus Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Octopus Hotel Waya Island
- Octopus Resort Waya Island
- Hotel Octopus
- Octopus Resort Fiji/Waya Island