My girlfriends and I found Nanuya Island resort on Tripadvisor and we were not disappointed in the least! Nanuya is the place to be! After much anticipation and challenges, we finally made it to the island and had a glorious 5 night stay! The beach bures were lovely and comfortable and had insect nets which was such a relief! The outdoor shower was such a treat too. The staff are amazing and are so welcoming and friendly - we didn't want to ever leave! The chefs are brilliant and the meals were always superb! The resort is perfect to either do alot of relaxing or activities should you wish to - we were never short of things to occupy ourselves with. The nights were lit with flame torches and filled with great fijian music (whilst kava was shared)! The cocktail list is also delicious - there are plenty to keep you trying every night. All in all, it was a great trip with great people and food - top holiday spot. Love to everyone in Nanuya!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- On the sunset side of Nanuya Lailai Island lies pristine Nanuya Island Resort. Nestled among palm trees and tropical flora in the beautiful Yasawa Islands, fringed by white sandy beaches and a blue lagoon, here you can embrace the island lifestyle and let the tropical climate ease away your cares. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Booking.com, HotelsClick and Cancelon so you can book your Nanuya Island Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nanuya Island Hotel Nanuya
- Nanuya Island Resort Fiji/Nanuya Lailai Island