My husband and I enjoyed 5 unbelievable days here. We would recommend it to anyone who wants to relax and enjoy the unspoiled Fiji.
We had a "tree house" that overlooked the pristine turquoise waters of Nanuya Island-one of the last in the chain of the Yasawa's. It was very romantic-with complete privacy, including our own balcony. Just a few steps down the hill was our open-air dining room, with the friendliest and most helpful staff we have encountered in a long time. By the end of the first day they all knew our first names and greeted us wherever they saw us. They remembered our favorite drinks and served the most wonderful, reasonably priced food you can imagine. Every evening the menu was different, with a fish, a meat, a vegetarian and a special. The chefs have been chosen to travel outside of the country, representing Fiji.
The beach was beautiful, with more than enough room and excellent snorkeling 25 feet from shore. For $5 Fiji dollars we had the use of a kayak whenever we wanted it.
We just loved the ambiance, the food, and most of all the friendly attention we received from the staff. You should try it! You'll be amazed!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- On the sunset side of Nanuya Lailai Island lies pristine Nanuya Island Resort. Nestled among palm trees and tropical flora in the beautiful Yasawa Islands, fringed by white sandy beaches and a blue lagoon, here you can embrace the island lifestyle and let the tropical climate ease away your cares. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Priceline and Cancelon so you can book your Nanuya Island Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nanuya Island Hotel Nanuya
- Nanuya Island Resort Fiji