I’m so lucky to choice Nanuya Island Resort for the end of our journey of Yasawa Islands.
We stayed there for 2 nights, the relaxing & peaceful atmosphere we never found before.
Beautiful reef just outside the beach and we can snorkel every time and the tide was not impact the snorkeling.
The seafood is delicious!!
Highly recommend this to anyone who wants a relaxing holiday.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- On the sunset side of Nanuya Lailai Island lies pristine Nanuya Island Resort. Nestled among palm trees and tropical flora in the beautiful Yasawa Islands, fringed by white sandy beaches and a blue lagoon, here you can embrace the island lifestyle and let the tropical climate ease away your cares. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Agoda and Cancelon so you can book your Nanuya Island Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nanuya Island Hotel Nanuya
- Nanuya Island Resort Fiji