The good points: Amazing snorkelling right in front of the resort, and lots of variety all along the beach. They also take daily snorkelling trips. You can go trawlling relatively cheaply and they will cook your catch for you for lunch or dinner - yummo! The food is delicious 5*, and a good variety, caterted well for my vegetarian needs. The treetop bures are a steep hike, but you feel like you have your own secluded part in paradise so its worth it. You can walk around the Island in an hour and will be accompained by the local friendly dogs, and you can climb up and over the island to. The staff are awesome and the drinks are resonably priced, yummy cocktails. Very romantic place to stay, but a nice mix of people there when we were there. Awesome sunsets.
Points to be aware of: the dinners are priced for the quality you are getting, its a long way into the Yasawas, so be prepared for the long boat jounrey. No aircon in room, no pool.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- On the sunset side of Nanuya Lailai Island lies pristine Nanuya Island Resort. Nestled among palm trees and tropical flora in the beautiful Yasawa Islands, fringed by white sandy beaches and a blue lagoon, here you can embrace the island lifestyle and let the tropical climate ease away your cares. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Agoda and HotelsClick so you can book your Nanuya Island Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nanuya Island Hotel Nanuya
- Nanuya Island Resort Fiji/Nanuya Lailai Island