Salybia Nature Resort & Spa
Acajou Hotel(Grande Riviere)
US$155
Mt Plaisir Estate Hotel(Grande Riviere)
US$170
  • Breakfast included
US$384
US$264
  • Breakfast included
Magdalena Grand Beach & Golf Resort(Lowlands)(Great Value!)
US$329
US$248
Palm's Hotel Trinidad(Port of Spain)
US$110
US$129
Inn Flight Suites(Piarco)
US$78
US$72
Travelocity
All reviewspristine conditionpool facilitiesfruit punchr rlive djlocal foodtocorelaxation
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 23 July 2012

My husband and i recently stayed at this resort and it was the worst experience ever! FIRST OF ALL RECEPTION IS THE WORST! These people have no work ethics whatsoever,they need some training,they were very unfriendly.2nd of all when being escorted to my room there was caution tape blocking off the area and we had to pass under it,paint buckets thrown on the lawn,scaffels we had to walk under at our own risk of it fallin an us.Other guests there were very loud and obnoctious,general ambience was terrible for soo much money.The pool was very dirty and mossy,just disgusting.the property needs some maintainance.the only good thing was the the view of the ocean and the food was tasty.They need to increase their standards for their pricey packages.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled as a couple
32  Thank Maria G
Reviewed 15 July 2012

My wife and I stayed for 1 night
We decided to take the all inclusive package....
Firstly they don't know the meaning of all inclusive....
There was not much variety!
No drinks! No buffet!
However the room was decent clean toilet and bath
Nice little balcony and an ok pool...
Unfortunately I won't return for that price.

Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple
29  Thank jeromie r
Reviewed 9 July 2012

My wife and I spent an absolutely wonderfull 3 days at this resort.From the facility to a breath-taking view to excellent service,meals and friendly staff,it delivered!!!
We will be back again.Keep up the good work!!
Randy & Madge

Like · .

We will be back again.Keep up the good work!!
Randy & Madge

Like · .

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled as a couple
7  Thank FloridaCapeCoral
Reviewed 19 June 2012

my stay at salybia was the worst the aircondation was not working my husband i and took hours to get our cable box to work we finally got threw at 10 .00pm in the night since from 2 .00 clock when we check in the service by the desk was the worst no kind of help . We spend the weekend with dirty towels no change of towels in the room I would not advice no one to visit salybia just knowing it was my birthday it was my worst birthday thanks to salybia

Stayed: June 2012, travelled with family
14  Thank Asha M
Reviewed 10 June 2012

we only stayed for one night as it was impromptu....our room was comfortable with a great view of the ocean.....the room had all amenities and it was very comfortable..... Salybia grounds is beautiful with fantastic sea views..the interior however needs to be better maintained.... the walls needs to be repainted and ceiling areas needs to be cobweb..

Room Tip: ask for sea view
  • Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple