- Adequate rooms
- The food was disappointing, even though the restaurant had two Michelin stars.
Both the hotel and the dining was overpriced. Look for other hotels in the area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An antique villa, the award-winning Villa del Quar offers superior accommodations surrounded by the renowned vineyards of Valpolicella Valley, near Verona. It includes an outdoor pool with sun loungers, a sauna, and a gourmet restaurant. Its elegant rooms and suites feature wood beams and authentic period furniture. All units come with free Wi-Fi, a satellite TV and minibar. Some of the elegant bathrooms have marble interiors. The on-site Restaurant Gourmand Arquade has 3 dining rooms, the indoor Tresor and Eurosia, and the external Orangerie, featuring a terrace covered in glass overlooking the gardens. During summer meals are also served in the romantic, flowered garden. Villa del Quar is a wine-making property and includes an antique wine cellar where guests can taste wines produced on site. A library, tea room, fitness centre and a helicopter landing area are also available. Offering elegance and a historic atmosphere, Villa del Quar ranks among the best hotels in Italy. This pet-friendly hotel has received a 3 Golden Keys classification by the prestigious Gambero Rosso guidebook for 9 years consecutively. Several cycling paths can be found in the area. The nearest airport is Verona Airport, 20 km away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Villa Del Quar reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Villa Del Quar Italy/Pedemonte