“great service,cozy ,tasteful atmosphere.”

Tablespoon Coffee and Dessert House
Ranked #1 of 1 Dessert in Tunapuna
Cuisines: Cafe
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Port of Spain, Trinidad
“great service,cozy ,tasteful atmosphere.”
Reviewed 25 November 2013

This place has great service with waitresses having a very friendly and caring attitude.The atmosphere is very cozy and relaxing.The desserts are gourmet and tastes good.There is also a good selection of coffees.

Visited October 2013

Tunapuna, Trinidad
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Inspiring”
Reviewed 5 September 2013

After driving by this coffee shop practically a hundred times (since I live in Tunapuna) I decided to pop in today as I had alot of projects to complete.

I had a mocha chiller and it was delicious. I must say the ambiance was very relaxing with the soft jazz playing in the background. The service was great and I was so inspired to create.

As a graphic designer your head needs to be clear to conceptualize and Tablespoon was a great spot to just sit and get on my laptop and just create!

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank Shandy650
Trinidad, West Indies
“What a surprise!”
Reviewed 30 April 2013 via mobile

I saw this place from the outside a while now and did not think it was worth "my curiosity"... Was I wrong! I met my wife there for afternoon coffee and a snack and I was absolutely surprised. The ambience was welcoming, the coffee and snacks were great, and the service was fabulous. The only problem was... some customers did not want to leave and stayed for hours I am told! That creates a shortage of tables for customers to sit...

• Visited April 2013
1 Thank SAM62
Port of Spain, Trinidad
“Refreshing in St Augustine”
Reviewed 24 January 2013

Tablespoon Coffee and Dessert House is located where you least expect it. This funky space is a breath of fresh air in the area. Dishes are prepared by a talented and creative young lady with the most fabulous attitude. Chef 'Bean' as she is fondly called is happy to whip us something that is not on the menu board.

Consideration has been given to vegetarians, the 'Tun-a- puna' sandwich is a triple decker overstuffed tasty tuna sandwich and the crusty Italian bread topped with thick mozarella cheese, capers, mixed olives and Italian herbs are two outstanding choices.

Britt and Starbucks coffees are served.

Tablespoon has become so popular that people call to reserve tables!

• Visited January 2013