“Not terrible”

Executive Inn Laguna Vista
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Laguna Vista
“Not terrible”
Reviewed 3 August 2014 via mobile

My girlfriend and I arrived a little after noon. They let us in our room early, though they didn't seem happy about it. The room was okay. The tile floor seemed to not have been mopped or swept. The sheets felt like there was some traces of sand in them. The end of the comforter(floor end) was wet. For a 3 night stay, we only had 2 towels and 1 extra trash bag. I just feel like they'd tell housekeeping the length of someone's stay so they can put the appropriate amount of supplies in. We got the extra stuff, though.

If you want a cheap place that's iffy, try it out. We might try for somewhere nicer on the island next time.

Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple

Solo
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3)
Bryan, Texas
Reviewed 22 July 2014

The sheets seemed as if it didn't get changed I felt the sheets had sand. a double bed you would think to put more towels. The floors needed sweeping and mopping. I would think twice about staying again. I would pay that extra money for better and cleaner rooms.

• Stayed July 2014
1 Thank lil_grandma319
New Haven, Connecticut
Reviewed 22 July 2014

Poor disgusting and dirty place, never go here. We got robed in this cacorouch place...no signs of braking in olny manager had the master key. Ask for my full refund. ...................... .................

• Stayed June 2014
2 Thank coolana1011

Travellers are raving about these Laguna Vista hotels

Reviewed 22 July 2014 via mobile

We come to south padre island every year for vacation. I read other people's review on this hotel and it seemed to be good, but for our family it was not at all. First day we get here the young man at the front desk was very detached and rude. My 7 and 8 year old my husband our dog Biscuit and I had to wait in the car cause check in is at 3. The office was locked for some reason and we had to talk through a phone. After a hour ( at 3 pm) a new guy waved us in and asked if we needed help. Hot and sweaty and tired I said yes and reluctantly paid for our room. Day 2 the key wouldn't work so every time we wanted in the room we had to go down to the office and they had to "reset" the key. This happened about 6 times finally he changed out the locking mechanism. I know call this Hotel Hell. And the continental breakfast is packaged Honey buns. I will never stay here again. Not a friendly place!!

Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank rebeccawells3766
Reviewed 28 June 2014 via mobile

I thought to my self when I book this Hotel.I would give them a chance.Boy what we were in for.The room was dirty, the floors were sandy.Dead flies and roaches on the floor too.In the middle of the night, went to the bathroom and there were more roaches on the sink.I had to leave the light on . Couldn't sleep the entire night.And parking space is horrible, other guest would take our space up.So we would park further out, which made us uneasy. Did have a problem with the staff.We won't be back again.

Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank Tam I
Marble Falls, Texas
Reviewed 2 June 2014

Executive Inn Laguna Vista has always been very good to us. We have stayed there on several occasions. It might be a short drive to the beach but the price was a good deal compared to
the "Other" high priced places to stay at South Padre

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 May 2014

Management was very rude, would not recommend to family and friends. Not good for a night, trust me. Beds were okay, smelled Funky,showers still had rust, for the price you pay it isn't even worth it. Rather sleep on the beach.

• Stayed May 2014
Casa Rosa Inn
Casa Rosa Inn
#4 of 4 in Port Isabel
Ramada Hotel & Suites South Padre Island
Ramada Hotel & Suites South Padr...
#6 of 32 in South Padre Island
#13 of 32 in South Padre Island
Super 8 South Padre Island
Super 8 South Padre Island
#11 of 32 in South Padre Island

Been to Executive Inn Laguna Vista? Share your experiences!