To sum up our experience...our balcony door lock did not work(major safety concern), we found an enormous roach our first day and although the room was closed four enormous salamanders took over our room on our last night. They entered through a hole in the wall. The response of the security guard who saw us fleeing in horror at 1238am was "Well it's the tropics". I've stayed in the tropics MANY times and never had such an experience. To top it all off, I have an infected bite on my leg from an unknown insect, due to the fact that the mosquito net had a hole!! This place is awful. Seriously they need to invest in a groundskeeper or some mesh for the balconies!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Bacolet Beach Club is an exclusive boutique Hotel, Restaurant and Bar where its owners have created a stylist retreat. This delightful hotel shares a commitment to luxury and personal service, while its intimate size encourages a particularly warm and friendly atmosphere. A deliberately restful and luxurious property enjoying an idyllic crescent-bay setting on an island blessed with exceptional natural beauty. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with 5viajes2012 S.L., LoveHolidays, Expedia, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Bacolet Beach Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bacolet Beach Club Hotel Bacolet Bay
- Bacolet Beach Club Tobago/Bacolet Bay