We were intially booked into the half moon blue hotel, which is run by the same people as the Bacolet beach Club. While the Half Moon Blue was lovely (especially the wonderfully quiet pool - ideal for spotting some of Tobago's beautiful birds), the rooms were a little tired. However, all of the staff were incredibly helpful and friendly. After a couple of minor issues with the room, we were offered an upgrade to the Bacolet Beach Club, which was just perfect. The pool and secluded beach were both quiet and I have to say this has been my best holiday ever!
I would advise hiring a car if staying here, as there was a limited range of eating options around Bacolet and Scarborough.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Bacolet Beach Club is an exclusive boutique Hotel, Restaurant and Bar where its owners have created a stylist retreat. This delightful hotel shares a commitment to luxury and personal service, while its intimate size encourages a particularly warm and friendly atmosphere. A deliberately restful and luxurious property enjoying an idyllic crescent-bay setting on an island blessed with exceptional natural beauty. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, LoveHolidays, Booking.com, Priceline, 5viajes2012 S.L., Ebookers, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Bacolet Beach Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bacolet Beach Club Hotel Bacolet Bay
- Bacolet Beach Club Tobago/Bacolet Bay