“Breathtaking!!!”
other travellers have booked this property

Review of The Marion Villa

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Brandi W
“Breathtaking!!!”
Reviewed 27 June 2017 for a stay in June 2017

The minute you walk into the Marion Villa you are overwhelmed by the view showcased by the floor to ceiling sliding glass doors in the living room! This Villa is beautiful and modern and sets itself apart from any other villa or hotel I have ever stayed at for multiple reasons.. The minute we arrived we were greeted with a complimentary driver from the airport provided by the owner Jay. Jay was also kind enough at our request to give us multiple suggestions on how we could have the most fun in Tobago. From suggesting certain activities to private beaches, it really allowed us to not stick to the traditional tourist attractions and really see the most beautiful areas of Tobago.

The Villa itself is new and modern. Each bedroom has a private bath and shower so no need to share, which worked great for us because 4 women and less bathrooms could have been a disaster! Each bedroom also gives you access to the full length balcony which boasts the same magnificent view of what is basically your private beach, as well as the private deck and pool that runs the length of the house. They each also have full length sliding glass doors so even if your doors are closed you still wake up to the same stunning view of the beach and palm trees.

The rest of the house is just as beautiful. The kitchen is fully equipped if you want to cook. You are also provided with beach towels to use for your excursions. There is an amazing surround sound system that is easy to use. The Villa is also fully air conditioned and easy to control with remotes for each room.

We were able to use the same driver, Clifford, all week to skirt us around the island at a very reasonable cost. We were so sad to leave at the end. He even gave us a hug goodbye. We came for my bachelorette party and it was the perfect vacation which was largely in part due to this stunning villa. Whether you are 3 couples, or a family, or a group of friends, this villa works perfectly for all.. Plus did I mention the view?? Stunning.. It truly took my breath away. We were truly sad to leave.. I will definitely return to the Marion Villa!

Sabriinad
Darien, Connecticut
“Heaven on earth”
Reviewed 26 June 2017 for a stay in June 2017

When you go to book this villa don't even look at the pictures because they don't do it justice at all this villa is heaven on earth the construction is so beautiful it is so modern . The pools overlook your own private beach . The bedroom accommodations were so amazing and modern there's a shower that's an open concept if your having a honeymoon I would highly recommend you booking this place we took a girls trip and could not have had more fun . The owner of the Villa even booked us a private driver to and from the airport what an experience they were so courteous and polite . The owner checked in on us to make sure that everything was up to our standards and expectations every single day I would recommend this place to anyone who wants to get a little bit closer to heaven . Rooms are spacious the downstairs you feel like you're in a music video or something it just looks too good to be true and you're actually there . Making the accommodations were very easy everything was exactly what we agreed upon . The house manager even brought us some rum punch on our last day there . This house little leaves nothing to the imagination with it open concept and beautiful glass doors and tight security .

CS201616
Connecticut
“Truly an unforgettable Caribbean vacation experience!”
Reviewed 9 May 2017 for a stay in February 2017
person found this review helpful

The Marion Villa is an amazing place to spend your vacation! The breathtaking view of the ocean from the moment you walk in the front door will leave you mesmerized. The layout is seamless and relaxing; just what you would imagine a luxury vacation rental to look like!

One of the nicest features is being able to fully open up the panoramic doors. There is nothing more serene than waking up and going to sleep, with the doors all the way open, listening to the sound of the waves.

The location itself is perfect; secluded enough to feel like you're on a private island, yet still close to the beautiful beaches, restaurants, and local eateries offering delicious traditional food.

The design of the Marion Villa is spectacular; you have an unobstructed view of the ocean from every room. You are able to take a shower outside, watch the sunset from the patio or laying down in bed, swim in the ocean a few steps away, play your favorite music on the Wi-Fi enabled sound system, set the color of the lighting in the pool; the owner thought of everything to make staying at the Marion Villa truly an unforgettable experience.

The staff and owner are all customer service oriented, knowledgeable about the area, quick and responsive, and will gladly assist you with any requests. I would recommend staying an extra day because you are not going to want to leave!

dsw_no1
england
“Breathtaking bay location”
Reviewed 1 April 2017 for a stay in March 2017

Superb location, overlooking Bacolet Bay - the sound of the ocean is with you constantly, beautiful.
The house is well equipped and the linens/towels nice quality and clean. The bedroom blinds didn't work well but not a major issue. The pool was very welcome and overlooks the bay below. There are steps down to the bay where the beach is lovely, and quite popular with the locals at the weekends. There's a bar there providing welcome sustenance during daytime.
The 3 bedrooms are all en-suite,with air-con. All details seem to have been considered and included, overall we enjoyed a very comfortable and relaxed stay here.
The property manager, Ms W, was excellent throughout, on hand to provide any assistance we needed or dining recommendations, etc.
Overall a superb stay in a lovely, well managed house in a perfect location!

Tony H
Navan, Ireland
“Stunning location and great accomodation”
Reviewed 28 February 2017 for a stay in January 2017

The location of the Villa is incredible. Over looking a beautiful secluded bay. Tobago itself is quiet and relatively under developed but the villa is very close to the main town and in a good position to visit all of the attractions on the island. You do however need a car in my opinion. The villa is very modern in it's look and feel with high quality appliances including a fabulous kitchen. The swimming pool whilst small is still spectacular because of the views while you are in it. The house is managed by a lovely lady Ms W who could not have been more helpful. Also the lady who cleaned the property was equally friendly and warm. As I say the decor is very modern and trendy so do not expect lots of soft furnishings and ornaments and if I had to pick I would say it is probably more suited to couples or groups of friends than to families. That said we are a family of four with an 8 year old and a 15 year old and we loved the place. We would definitely go back.

Mandisa_1...
Trinidad
“Wonderful staycation!!”
Reviewed 29 August 2016 for a stay in June 2016
person found this review helpful

In one sentence, I wish I could live there!!! The views are so breathtaking you literally get up each morning with a broad smile thinking life doesn't get much better than this.

From the time of my booking to long after we departed, I kept in constant contact with the owner via whats app message. He promptly responded to any questions or concerns I might've had prior to my stay. Upon arriving we were greeted by the caretaker who showed us around and pointed out that she organized a bottle of rum punch for us..free of charge! What a nice touch :)

The villa itself is very state of the art and includes all the pleasantries you would ever want. I highly recommend this villa to anyone and I'm already looking forward to my next stay :)

Overall condition of the property Bedding & mattresses
Kitchen & utensils Bathroom cleanliness
Liked best: The views from the villa
Liked least: The open shower
Travelling group: Friends
Recommended for:
Friends getaway
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Samziepie
Trinodad
“The definition of vacation.”
Reviewed 9 August 2016 for a stay in August 2016

My stay at the Marion Villa was beyond my vacation expectations. So many blithesome feels and beautiful memories to go along with the lovely villa. I'd definitely be visiting again.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing