We have been coming to footprints for 10 years,Its a very special place. Not for everyone but very safe and Beautiful we stay at the Monarch with a private pool the people in the village are the nicest people you will ever meet, I am now a Godmother to one little boy from the village, very cultural experience. Beautiful snorkaling the best I have seen. Tell the owner's you would like to walk to the village and meet the local people they will tell you the way. Always something to do or just relax in a outside swing Bed so peaceful, swinging outdoors We have gone with Adults and Then we took the children know we can not go with out them they love it. Highly recommend this vacation. The Kazanovicz
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Footprints Eco-resort comprises 62 acres on Culloden Bay, home to the most pristine reef in Tobago. Accommodations include villas, rooms, suites and a Lovers Retreat all air-conditioned with jacuzzis and pools. The gardens and trails are home to numerous butterflies and birds. There is a sea front promenade with decks, salt-water pools and Jacuzzi. The newly built "The Tree of Life Spa" offers a full range of treatments. The Cocoa House Restaurant features a retracting roof. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your Footprints Eco Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Footprints Eco Hotel Culloden Bay
- Footprints Eco Resort Tobago/Culloden Bay