footprints offers so much i can say the ppl place and scenery is so so beautiful i visited in 2010 and 2013 and now on december 14th 2014 im goin back my granddad and husband loves the saltwater pool so they cant wait my mom and aunt loves the swinging canopy in gallery so relaxing i cant get enough off footprints and neither would u so if u r lookin for a place thats quiet and relaxing come to footprints eco resort and spa ur stay would be well worth it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Footprints Eco-resort comprises 62 acres on Culloden Bay, home to the most pristine reef in Tobago. Accommodations include villas, rooms, suites and a Lovers Retreat all air-conditioned with jacuzzis and pools. The gardens and trails are home to numerous butterflies and birds. There is a sea front promenade with decks, salt-water pools and Jacuzzi. The newly built "The Tree of Life Spa" offers a full range of treatments. The Cocoa House Restaurant features a retracting roof. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com and Traveltool, S.L.U. so you can book your Footprints Eco Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Footprints Eco Hotel Culloden Bay
- Footprints Eco Resort Tobago/Culloden Bay