“Fabulous position and food to match”

Jemma's Seaview Kitchen
Ranked #1 of 5 Restaurants in Speyside
Cuisines: Caribbean
Good for: Child-friendly, Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine, Romantic, Groups
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 23 April 2014

We were taken by our hotel driver Stephen who recommended and booked it,best table too !!
We had fantastic shrimp,fish and local veg dishes. Big portions too.
We'll worth a visit

Reviewed 15 April 2014

Stopped in for late lunch. Service and food so so. Location is great, give and take I guess we may have just hit a bad day or time of day.

Reviewed 15 March 2014

We had a great meal with the side dishes served family style. My husband had the kingfish; I had shrimp. The meals came with a lettuce salad with a ginger dressing. The restaurant is known for the breadfruit pie, which is a side dish casserole with breadfruit and lots of cheese. However, it was not being served the day we went. Instead we had cassava pie. It was cassava baked with lots of cheese and spices. (I was a little disappointed). We also had some vegetables in a ginger sauce, pilaf, and Tanya fritters. Water was served to us after we ordered. I usually just have water at restaurants, but prefer not to pay for it. I assumed if we had water, we would have been given bottled water with a charge. That was not the case at Jemma's. Next time I will not hesitate to ask if there is a charge for water. The sign on the building says closed Saturdays, but we were in the area on a Saturday, and Jemma's was opened for lunch that day.

Reviewed 13 March 2014

Many tourists stop by Jemma's, and the food is nice. The portions are huge but we needed to wait a while for the food to arrive. Might be that too many tourists visit it nowadays. Well situated directly on the beach.

Reviewed 11 March 2014

A bit expensive for what it is, but this place was absolutely fantastic. Very clean and fresh. The food took a little long to make as everything is cooked from scratch when ordered. If you are around this hotel I defiantly recommend stopping in for a meal, you will not be disappointed.