My husband and I had a great time here. The staff are lovely, the rooms were clean, pool was amazing and the drinks on offer were great, a bit strong at times. The run punch from the nylon pool bar was the best.
They have shuttle bus daily to a white sand beach, which was handy and they will if possible drop you off to the local mall if required.
The guys at the front foyer were really nice and Ava from golden holidays was a great rep, very friendly and was always in hand if needed.
We made a few friends which made our holiday great. The al carte restaurant is really good, the lamb shank was delicious.
The hotel will benefit from putting on daily entertainment especially at night. The Friday entertainment which was a band was excellent with great socco music .
Will definitely come back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The new, 4 Star, Magdalena Grand Beach Resort is located on Tobago Plantations Estate, a 750 acre gated community, and offers 178 Deluxe OceanFront Rooms and 22 One and Two Bedroom Suites. All accommodations are Ocean Front with private balconies. This beachfront resort offers an 18-hole PGA Golf Course, its own Dive Center, Spa, and the largest amount of banquet & meeting space on Tobago. Complimentary wireless internet is available throughout the resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, Hotels.com, Travelbag, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Magdalena Grand Beach & Golf Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Vhl Tobago Golf Hotel Lowlands
- Vhl Tobago Golf And Spa Resort
- Magdalena Grand Beach & Golf Resort Tobago/Lowlands