Went to Magdalena for a weekend get away just to relax and got exactly what I was looking for. Must thank Lincoln Thomas for everything. He went beyond to make sure our stay was fantastic. If you want to visit Magdalena ask for this guy. He will take care of you. On reaching we were greeted by the very warm smile from Ms.Shaheeda. Check in was done within minutes. Tony the floor manager for breakfast was excellent. You must taste the omelets from Chef Kiev. I ate like 2 and still wanted more. There was a waiter, Matthew I believe is his name, he kept checking on us as well as the other guest to make sure that everything was okay. What I enjoyed most about this hotel is that I heard nothing but the waves crashing on the rocks. No cars. No phones nothing but the soothing sounds of the waves. I will be returning to Magdalena in the future.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The new, 4 Star, Magdalena Grand Beach Resort is located on Tobago Plantations Estate, a 750 acre gated community, and offers 178 Deluxe OceanFront Rooms and 22 One and Two Bedroom Suites. All accommodations are Ocean Front with private balconies. This beachfront resort offers an 18-hole PGA Golf Course, its own Dive Center, Spa, and the largest amount of banquet & meeting space on Tobago. Complimentary wireless internet is available throughout the resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LoveHolidays, Travelbag, Ebookers, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Holiday Gems and TravelUp so you can book your Magdalena Grand Beach & Golf Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Vhl Tobago Golf Hotel Lowlands
- Vhl Tobago Golf And Spa Resort
- Magdalena Grand Beach & Golf Resort Tobago/Lowlands