I stayed here for a fortnight with friends. Hotel was a Hilton in its glory day,and is now government run. All the facilities were in place,nice pool,beautiful setting,excellent breakfast,nice bar,and comfortable rooms. It is set on a large estate,behind a golf course,and is a 15 minute taxi ride to town. The staff were all very friendly and helpful. There were some issues with the cleaning,I didnt get clean bed linnen till i asked,after a week,bathroom was never cleaned,they just made up the beds. Fridge didnt work at all,I reported it twice,but no action taken. Twice there was no water for a couple of hours,and the keycard system had me locked out of my room on 3 occasions.But all in all a great stay..the friendliness of the people make up for any shortcomings in the efficiency!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The new, 4 Star, Magdalena Grand Beach Resort is located on Tobago Plantations Estate, a 750 acre gated community, and offers 178 Deluxe OceanFront Rooms and 22 One and Two Bedroom Suites. All accommodations are Ocean Front with private balconies. This beachfront resort offers an 18-hole PGA Golf Course, its own Dive Center, Spa, and the largest amount of banquet & meeting space on Tobago. Complimentary wireless internet is available throughout the resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LoveHolidays, Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers, TravelUp, Holiday Gems, Travelbag, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Magdalena Grand Beach & Golf Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Vhl Tobago Golf Hotel Lowlands
- Vhl Tobago Golf And Spa Resort
- Magdalena Grand Beach & Golf Resort Tobago/Lowlands