This is a wonderful hotel located within the beautiful Tobago Plantations. The grounds are well-maintained and the service at the hotel is excellent. The staff are super friendly and helpful and go out of their way to accomodate you, which is a rarity in Tobago, given its poor reputation for service. The breakfast buffet was very good and had a wide variety, which they changed every day, so you were never bored of eating the same thing. The buffet on evenings was also excellent. The pool is wonderful to swim in and had warm water which was a big plus for me! I didn't swim in the beach, which seemed bery rough, but it was lovely to go for walks along it.The bar service by the pool is also to be commended. My husband and I loved that we could go running through Tobago Plantations on evenings for exercise, as it is so scenic and relaxing. This hotel is definitely worth staying at.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The new, 4 Star, Magdalena Grand Beach Resort is located on Tobago Plantations Estate, a 750 acre gated community, and offers 178 Deluxe OceanFront Rooms and 22 One and Two Bedroom Suites. All accommodations are Ocean Front with private balconies. This beachfront resort offers an 18-hole PGA Golf Course, its own Dive Center, Spa, and the largest amount of banquet & meeting space on Tobago. Complimentary wireless internet is available throughout the resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LoveHolidays, Booking.com, Travelbag, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Expedia, Holiday Gems, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Magdalena Grand Beach & Golf Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Vhl Tobago Golf Hotel Lowlands
- Vhl Tobago Golf And Spa Resort
- Magdalena Grand Beach & Golf Resort Tobago/Lowlands