After our stay in your hotel in Jezera (Say Millenium), I'd like to explain you all my complaints...
* First of all, the swimming pool which had alguas from the beginning and finished green and empty. You started to fill it up before we left but it was not done on time. We only used it twice during our stay.
* The borders of the swimming pool were very dirty. The other pools in the region were not like that. It doesn't depend on the weather; the edges have to be cleaned and brushed every day...
* About the apartment, it's not usual that the customer has to ask to get a table and chairs for the outdoor. It must be there before we arrive.
* The wifi worked randomly.
* The water sometimes stopped being available. It could happen at any time during the day.
* Some electric plugs were uncovered.
* About the kitchinette : Only one cooking range was working. It's not enough. Another customer had none of them available.
* There was nothing to do the coffee, no microwave, no wine glass, no kettle, no oven, ...
* The mattresses were not clean, they had no protection. there were urine stains on it and only a plank as wire mattress...
* The bed sheets were never changed. It usually has to be done once a week.
* No one did the cleaning during 2 weeks. Plus, the floor was really dirty under the beds when we just arrived.
* The beds were very noisy, worn out and broken...
* I had to empty a bucket twice a day for the air-conditioner. Bucket that I had to take by myself. Whitout that, the water was on the floor all our stay long.
(I have the pictures of everything I just told here)
The list is very long. We think the room was not worth the price we paid even with the discount. When we compare with the other aparments in Jezera, it's worth 60€ a night and it's already well paid. We think we paid too much and I'm still really disappointed. This is why we claim one more substantial reimbursement.
Recapitulation of our stay : Disappointed is totally the first word coming in our mind when we think about this apartment-hotel.