“Outstanding in every way!!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Sea View Equestrian

Sea View Equestrian
More attraction details
Owner description: "Cead mile failte" Welcome to Sea View Equestrian, where you are warmly invited to experience our beautiful and peaceful corner of the Dingle Peninsula. We are situated in a small townland called Ballydavid a Gaeltacht (Irish speaking) area, only 5 minutes from Dingle town. It is known as one of Irelands most unspoiled gems. Our riding stables are to be found right underneath Mount Brandon where we boast stunning views of the Three Sisters and the Atlantic Ocean. Set on our farm that has been handed down through generations of family, we have kept the tradition and authenticity of the place going, with old stone buildings and stories of what it used to be like. Horses are our passion but we also keep a number of sheep, so depending on what time of year you visit us you may see lambs, shearing or the sheep dog rounding the flock up! At Sea View Equestrian we offer something for everyone, fabulous daily treks and riding holidays,small and personal groups, riding instruction, livery, training, clinics, competitions, farm and educational tours.
Sydney
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Outstanding in every way!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 October 2013

I brought my daughter there who is 6 about 3 weeks ago late in the evening and my what a hidden gem!
Sean brought us up the road toward Mt Brandon. My daughter was in her element, these people know how to look after their customers. The scenery was mind blowing and the whole experience was amazing.
I can't emphasise again what a treat find this was.
Thanks again to everyone who made us feel so welcome all I can do is spread the good word.

Visited September 2013

England, United Kingdom
25 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 75 helpful votes
“Highly recommended.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 September 2013

I took my 8 year old granddaughters here while on a week's holiday in Dingle, and it was a lovely experience for the girls and me. The girls had a half hour(which was more like 45 mins) ride on Jill and Buddy, lead by two helpers, with Sean and me walking alongside, through stunning countryside at the foot of Mount Brandon. The girls are beginner/novice riders and this was a very safe, but exciting, mini trek, crossing a shallow river and watching sheep dogs in action along the way.

I am not an expert, but the ponies looked beautifully cared for, and Sean and his father were so friendly and patient, and seemed to have a real passion for horses. They do a variety of longer treks for more experienced riders, and explained that they are building the business up gradually while continuing with the family farm. I can't recommend highly enough, the girls are still talking about it weeks later.

Visited August 2013
Dublin
“Highly recommended”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 August 2013

We cannot say enough good things about our experience with Seaview. I had my 8 year old nephew with me and Sean led him for the full duration of the trek. It was the highlight of our holiday
In Dingle. The scenary was fantastic but what made this extra special was the way Sean and Katie go that extra mile to ensure you enjoy your experience. The stories about the local area Sean tells are great and it gives you a great insight into the local area. The horses are very beautiful and Sean and Katie ensure that they are always content by not using bits in their mounts during treks. Thank you Sean and Katie for a great experience and hope Seaview grows from strength to strength.

Visited August 2013
Charleston, South Carolina
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Hidden gem...Super nice folks”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 August 2013

My wife, 8 year old daughter and I (all novice riders) had the pleasure of riding with Sean last week in Dingle. We consider ourselves lucky to have found this place. Sean and Katie are extremely helpful and clearly proud of their home town. Sean took us out and showed us some beautiful scenery, and shared some great stories. After the trip, he and his sheep dog demonstrated herding for us. I highly recommend this place to anyone, especially with children...they will love it! I know we did.

Visited July 2013
Maryland
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Spectacular day!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 July 2013 via mobile

We had a wonderful outing with Sea View Equestrian! Sean and staff took great care of my husband and I (inexperienced riders) and our 2 daughters, ages 9 and 12 (experienced riders). The scenery on our hour ride was simply breathtaking and we all said afterwards that we wished we had booked a longer trip! This is not to be missed!

Visited July 2013