“Welcoming atmosphere!”

Ranked #1 of 2 Restaurants in Ballydavid
Price range: US$6 - US$34
Cuisines: Irish, Seafood, Pub, European
Good for: Bar Scene, Child-friendly, Kids
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, After-hours, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Digital Payments, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Cincinnati, Ohio
“Welcoming atmosphere!”
Reviewed 27 July 2014

Good variety in a casual, fun environment. We enjoyed sitting outside for drinks before and after dinner.

Visited July 2014

Tralee, Ireland
“Perfect”
Reviewed 13 July 2014 via mobile

Tigh TP is overlooking Smervick Harbour and right on a sun trap of a beach. We enjoyed a lovely afternoon on the beach and when hunger stuck we had the pleasure of eating beautiful fresh fish, presented beautifully. The staff were lovely and even though our waitress was very busy she was very chatty and efficient. I look forward to going back to Tigh TP soon to eat and soak up the atmosphere.

Dublin, Ireland
“Good food, good value, best view in Ireland”
Reviewed 29 June 2014

Spent a week in Ballydavid - quite a few visits to Tigh TP! We had some really good meals there. Fabulous fish and seafood, helpful and pleasant staff, good coffee and a view to die for. Decent value for money too (e.g. 5 main courses, 1 kiddies portion, 3 desserts, 3 coffees for €96.28). Highly recommend Ballydavid as a super base for walking, swimming, sightseeing and visiting Tigh TP is a must.

• Visited June 2014
Cork, Ireland
“Disappointing.”
Reviewed 16 June 2014

Went here for food while visiting our son at Irish college..Beautiful setting but paid 18.00 euro a head for average fish and chips with limp lettuce.Did not complain as we were with friends and we did not want to dampen the atmosphere.Overall I thought it was totally overpriced for the standard of the food.

• Visited June 2014
2 Thank 588Ann
“Even I liked the seafood!!!”
Reviewed 15 June 2014

I stayed a week in Ballydavid, and I enjoyed food and drinks at TP's every night! Being the annoying Yank that I am, I asked for a chicken pasta dish that was not even on the menu! TP's accommodated me, and they served me an amazing pasta dish! By the end of the week I was talked into trying seafood even though I have not liked it in the past! I ate prawns, lobster and salmon, and I loved every bite! I guess I have never had the opportunity to have seafood as fresh as you get in a fishing village! The desserts were great, too--I think I gained five pounds, although some of that may have been from the many pints of Smithwicks with a Guiness head!!! Do not forget to try a late night snack of Bacon Fries! The views from the pub are unbelievable, and it is a very quaint village to visit--don't miss it! I will definitely be back! Slainte!

• Visited May 2014