“beautiful day”
Review of Burren Wild Tours

Burren Wild Tours
Ranked #8 of 17 Tours in The Burren
Reviewed 1 September 2013

Just have to say that I agree with all the positive reviews on here. The stop in the Burren was definitely the highlight of my visit to Ireland (aside from visiting and spending time with family). Everything about this place was like a fairy tale- the landscape, the animals, and the people. My only regret was that I could not stay. like forever. : ) Please visit; you will be happy that you did. Ecotours are the best! <3

Reviewed 24 August 2013

Firstly, I have to say that The Burren is one of the nicest lanscape I've seen in Ireland. It's so peaceful and green! I loved it! And The Burren Wild Tours are the experts in showing its beauty. Our trip with the Guide John was very interesting and I have to say that John enjoyed the tour too. People at the Connoly's farm are so positive and friendly, the atmosphere of the place is magic .In case of rain there are rain coats provided which is really good idea specially in Ireland. And the cakes at the Granny's Cottage are amazing..You have to try it!. The trip to Cliffs of Moher is deffinately recommended too.

Reviewed 13 August 2013

My mom and I did the tour of John Connly's family farm. It was sooooo much fun the goat with bandaid on the horns, the amazing amount of history and details that John shared was great. The wild flowers and especially the laying in the grass and listening to the Coo coo bird! Loved every moment of course the tea and cake was fantastic at Grannys cottage. Thanks John

Reviewed 14 July 2013

Go there and meet an unique ecosystem of stone and squeezed plants.
Also, it is possible to check the first impressions of Ireland early people.

Reviewed 6 July 2013

I was utterly speechless with the experience. I didn't have high expectations in regards to a "walk in the Burren", I though it would be a nice thing to do and it would probably be an average experience if it wasn't for greatly charismatic people running the Walking Centre. Their professionalism and fresh attitude swept everyone off their feet. John took us up the most stunning parts of the Burren mountains but it was his fascinating personality that made the experience so special. This young ( and very HANDSOME!!!:-) man shared all his knowledge ( he studied archeology ) and great sense of humour with us adjusting pace and the content to everyone in the group. He also made tea in a special pot up the mountain and offered delicious salmon he caught himself....I really appreaciated every single minute of the walk. On the way back we were greeted by John's wife who waited for us with hot coffee and tarts at the front door...Their Granny's Farmhouse is the most amazing farmhouse I had a chance to visit in Ireland. It reminded me of home and my own grandma...Anyway, I'm so looking forward to coming back there...Unforgettable experience. I wish them the best with your new venture and please let me know when the cookbook comes out. It was the most delicious fruit of the forest tart I have EVER tasted. 100% worth doing in the Burren.