Stayed here for five nights with our two boys (six and eight years old).
* great pool
* on the coast with a great inlet where kids can swim in the sea and jump off rocks. Also found some fantastic trails for running.
* staff generally helpful
* 15min drive to Ostuni - highly recommend this for dinner and evenings out.
* we had adjoining rooms - which were perfect for us. Wifi throughout resort.
* food at breakfast was pretty average. Why oh why is there no good coffee.
* lack of shade at pool (they have shades but if the wind is above 1mph they won't put them up for safety reasons)
Overall, was pretty good. A comfortable stay. Would look elsewhere for other options if I came again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A white sculpture of oriental houses with terraced roofs and tucked between the slopes of the "murge" table mountains and the blue adriatic sea.This is Ostuni "the white quuen of the olive trees".in this superb corner of Apulia we Find the Grand Hotel Masseria Santa Lucia, a superior class hotel, that offers its guests a feeling of serenity and well-being thanks to' the beauty of its architecture and the natural scenario surrounding it. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Priceline, LoveHolidays, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Grand Hotel Masseria Santa Lucia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Hotel Masseria Santa Lucia Puglia, Italy - Marina Di Ostuni