“An inexpensive lakeside experience.”

Giramondo Ristorante Pizzeria
Price range: US$18 - US$43
Cuisines: International
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Description: Dinner after lunch Dinner - Restaurant, pizzeria with wood oven, wine bar, cocktail bar, cocktails, live entertainment, DJs, Piano Bar.,, dinners and theme nights. Graduation Parties, Farewells and bachelorette parties, birthdays. Celiac menus.
Reviewed 31 August 2013

I stopped at this restaurant last year when cycling round the lake. Although a bit hot and sweaty I was made most welcome and enjoyed a delicious pasta dish with some very good white, house wine.Good service, a nice setting and good food at very reasonable prices.

1  Thank ContadinoDiVino

Reviewed 22 August 2013

I must say , I experienced the most stunning sunset I have seen in such a long time while dining here last night . That alone makes the visit worth while. It is a pity. They have a gem of a location and if they can get a chef of a high standard, it would really put this place on the map in a big way. Maybe they do not like this, because the locals come out in large numbers. Mostly families because of the reasonable prices. Not saying the food is bad, its just that the menu is so extensive, I am unsure if the kitchen can make consistent quality. Unlike most places I visit, not all the ingredients are of the freshest standard. The cheese on the pizza was not the typical cheese used in an Italian kitchen. I wanted to love this place, but not for the food. IT IS WORTH A visit about 7:45-8:30 in the evening (in summer) for the amazing view on the terrace. Get a drink and maybe a nibble and enjoy the experience. The maybe go somewhere else. Lunch or afternoon drink would be a nice time to go for the perfect views of the lake.

1  Thank USAinHOLLAND
Reviewed 28 July 2013

My wife and I came upon this little restaurant while on a somewhat unstructured drive through the Lake Trasimino area. We had a lovely fish mixed grill lunch very nicely prepared. The service was warm and friendly despite our almost total incompetence with the Italian language. And, the clientele was an interesting mix of locals, Germans, Swedes and us. The setting is really superb right on the shores of the lake. The owners also have an very nice restaurant in Perugia.

2  Thank toucantango2
Reviewed 23 June 2013

Had a wonderful evening at Ristorante Giramondo, food was great, service was excellent and the location right on the lake was fantastic a really lovely sunset dinner, would recommend.

1  Thank Outrippedoz
Reviewed 28 August 2012

Have been to this restaurant a number of times in the past. Restaurant is in a great location by the side of lake Trasimeno....a particular beautiful spot on a nice sunny day. This time my family and I went to this restaurant for lunch. Our table was in a great spot, the menu was varied enough to be interesting and the food was ultimately very good but the service if i am being honest was a little bit hit and miss and was probably down to the fact that the waitress on this day did not seem to really understand much Italian or English. She was very nice and it really is not such a big deal but for some examples I ordered veal and received a steak. Which I accepted without fuss because it looked ( and subsequently tasted) absolutely great. I also ordered a bottle of wine and was served just one glass. I then ordered another bottle of wine which the server tried to open and broke the cork. Anyway overall don't let this put you off. If you are in the area and want to have lunch in a great spot give this place a try. It's very reasonable on the pocket as well.